BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
Self-awareness and personal discovery are the keys to achieving peak performance in any role or endeavor.
We use the Innermetrix version for DISC assessments because it includes the variables you need as a CEO to support the whole team, in addition to its individuals.
The Innermetrix ADVanced Insights Profile combines the best of three world-class profiles
The combination of these three powerful assessment tools can enable an individual to discover transformational insight into their behavior, their values and their personal motivators:
The Attribute Index measures how a person thinks and makes decisions – What natural talents do you have?
- The Attribute Index is a revolutionary assessment for Business Owners, Individuals and Business Coaches to identify and improve the judgement calls and decision making skills needed to increase performance – individually and in teams.
- Created specifically for the business environment, the Attribute Index has powerful ways of explaining an individual’s thinking style, biases, blind spots and dominant habits of thinking. It shows clarity, focus and attention in 77 areas of skill and personal excellence.
- Over 30 validation studies show it to be the most accurate strengths analysis worldwide. By using it you can recruit, develop and retain the very best talent.
The Values Index measures a person’s motivational style and drivers – Why are you motivated to use your natural talents?
- The Values Index Analysis measures which of 7 Universal Passions an individual connects with, as well as their motivators and personal interests.
- It shows how individuals can engage in the culture of a business at higher levels when their Top 2 Values are being fulfilled by the work they are doing on a day to day basis.
- It focuses individuals and teams to deploy and use their energy and time effectively.
The DISC Index measures a person’s preferred behavioral style – How do you prefer to use your natural talents?
- Adapting to an individual’s behavior, emotion and communication style is a key to success when working to develop cooperation, commitment and contribution with others.
- The cross-cultural language of DISC allows you to see when you, or those you manage, are collaborating in a relaxed and focused manner or operating under pressure.
- Using the most up-to-date research, the DISC Index supports the findings that the most consistent output of DISC analyses is a blend of factors.
Schedule an Organizational Health Check conversation – get your questions answered
Please fill out the following form to help us tailor our DISC Training session to your needs.
Select your level of DISC Training
Now, or after you review our process, questions are always welcome.
JOIN AN ASK ME ANYTHING SESSION
Join Beatrice on the first Friday of every month at 8am PST to learn the latest, most powerful techniques for increasing sales.
You must be logged in to post a comment.