Serving is the New Selling!
Stop selling. Be their expert, and clients will sell themselves. Sales are no longer about aggression and tenacity, now they’re about customer-service and the fit, then, the client will sell them self. If you have the product or service they want, if the fit is there, there is nothing to sell, no need to be aggressive.
Instead, put the focus on revenue generation.
How many new clients do you want this month, this quarter, this year?
How many can you realistically service without compromising quality?
Are you picking your low-hanging fruit, or leaving money on the table?
Are you selling on value and never discounting your rate?
Do you know what an Ideal Client is for you, at the profit margin you desire?
There are five categories for increasing revenues, which should you focus on now vs later?
There are a gazillion ways to market your product or service: social media, videos, ads, newsletters, blogs, etc.? Which are right for your company? Yelp reviews and Twitter aren’t for everyone.
How do your ideal clients want to buy from you? Do you know?
If you are going to let prospects sell themselves, then you need to be where they want you to be, you need to make it as easy as possible for them to work with you, and you need to be customer-service focused. The good news is, it’s easier than you think: Serving is the New Selling!
In the presentation you’ll learn:
- The five foundational ways to increase revenues, and which is right for your company.
- How to match your product or service with the best marketing options.
- How to sell on value, not on price. It’s easier than you may think – and it’s also a powerful way to establish long-term relationships with clients.
- How to attract Ideal Clients – not just any clients, but the kind you really want, at the profit margin you desire.
- How to line up enough prospects year round for consistent cash flow! It’s time to forecast with accuracy, and control the results.
- The latest and most powerful opening and closing techniques – one of my most impactful segments!
- How to tap your natural strengths and play to your best self. No need to sell like I do, or some other sales person.
- Follow-up is everything – learn how to make it effortless with an easy to use sales funnel. It works with your CRM of choice.
- Male – female – LGBTQ+ – do you know the differences in their buying styles? Do you adjust your sales technique to satisfy them? Are you tapping this TRILLION dollar demographic?
Additional presentations Include:
Ideal Client Summary Creation
In this workshop we’ll deep dive on how to conduct an Ideal Client Summary, how to use the templated spreadsheet, how to summarize the findings, and how to target more Ideal Clients, easily. I’ll give you the Hot Buttons for each sector and show you how to use them. The resulting spreadsheet is yours to keep, of course. We’ll then match your summary info with the top sectors spending money, so you solicit new prospects ready to buy. We’ll also use the results to create the desired balance between: small clients, bread-and-butter clients, and large, juicy clients. Some companies want a lot more of one than another; you make the decision, I’ll share a strategy that gets results.
A persona is a fictional character you create that represents different types of clients who might use your service, product, website or brand. Based on the results of your Ideal Client Summary, this workshop will help you recognize that different people have different needs and expectations. When you understand your users’ needs, expectations, behaviors and goals, you have power. How do you want to wield that power, such that, prospects line up and sell themselves? It’s time to outline your top persona and tie it to your sales and marketing strategy. I’ll give you the persona template to use as many times as you like for other personas you also want to target.