Serving is the New Selling!
Stop selling. Be their expert, and clients will sell themselves. Sales are no longer about aggression and tenacity, now they’re about customer service and the fit, then, the client will sell them self. If you have the product or service they want, if the fit is there, there is nothing to sell, no need to be aggressive.
Instead, put the focus on revenue generation. That’s right, how much money do you want to bring in?
How many new clients do you want this month, this quarter, this year? How many can you realistically service without compromising quality? Are you picking your low-hanging fruit, or leaving money on the table? Are you selling on value and never discounting your rate?
There are five categories for increasing revenues, which should you focus on now vs later?
There are a gazillion ways to market your product or service: social media, videos, ads, newsletters, blogs, etc.? Which are right for your company? Yelp reviews and Twitter aren’t for everyone.
How do your ideal clients want to buy from you? Do you know?
If you are going to let prospects sell themselves, then you need to be where they want you to be, you need to make it as easy as possible for them to work with you, and you need to be customer-service focused. The good news is, it’s easier than you think!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The five foundational ways to increase revenues, and which is right for your company.
- How to match your product or service with the best marketing options.
- How to sell on value, not on price. It’s easier than you may think – and it’s also a powerful way to establish long-term relationships with clients.
- How to attract Ideal Clients – not just any clients, but the kind you really want, at the profit margin you desire.
- How to line up enough prospects year round for consistent cash flow! It’s time to forecast with accuracy, and control your results.
- The latest and most powerful opening and closing techniques – one of my most impactful segments!
- Learn how to tap your natural strengths and play to your best self. No need to sell like I do, or some other powerhouse sales professional.
- Follow-up is everything – learn how to make it effortless with an easy to use sales funnel. It works with your CRM of choice.
- Male – female – LGBTQ+ – do you know the differences in their buying styles? Do you adjust your sales technique to satisfy them? Are you tapping this TRILLION dollar demographic? They want to do business with like-minded companies.
Location: Preservation Park, Nile Hall, Oakland, CA
Start time 9am – the opening story sets the stage for the entire class, so get your seat on time!
End time is 12pm
What are my transportation and parking options for this event?
Public transportation: Preservation Park: Nile Hall, is walking distance – Just three blocks from 12th Street BART
Driving: Use City Center West Garage, it’s across the street from Preservation Park – entry is available from Jefferson Street or Martin Luther King Jr. Way
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Pack a lunch if you’re staying for the afternoon class – we’ll provide healthy snacks and water. We’ll send a menu to have your lunch delivered if you want to order from our caterer. Menu sent after you register.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! Anytime, just pop us an email.
Limited Seating – Register now